[Letux-kernel] Audio Offset for handsfree speakers

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Dec 14 12:36:53 CET 2021

Hi aTc,
that is nice!

Where can I find the patches? I think they should go into 5.10.y, 5.15.y and 5.16 as well.

And I still wonder why you don't migrate to 5.10.y. There should not be significant functional differences (unless there are other patches I am not aware of) except that it is upstream maintained...

BR and thanks,
Nikolaus