[Letux-kernel] Audio Offset for handsfree speakers

aTc atc at k-n-p.org
Mon Dec 13 23:55:46 CET 2021

Here's a kernel image with a modified twl6040 driver that adds the
HSO/HFOTRIM controls to the alsamixer.

Controls are stereo, so the q,z/e,c keys can be used to move left/right
offset individually, or the normal cursor key up/down to set both.

controls are added using a very basic built in helper function, so the
values 0x0-0xf are mapped to the 0-100 of the slider.

(Just added
     SOC_DOUBLE("HFOTRIM",TWL6040_REG_HFOTRIM,0,4,0xf,0),
     SOC_DOUBLE("HSOTRIM",TWL6040_REG_HSOTRIM,0,4,0xf,0),
to twl6040_snd_controls[] in sound/soc/codecs/twl6040.c )

It doesn't seem to make a massive difference (if any) here, but it might
on your end with the newer case/speakers seal.

https://packages.pyra-handheld.com/images/extra/linux-image-5.6.19-daveiii-pyradef-aufs-trim_5.6.19-daveiii-pyradef-aufs-trim-3_armhf.deb