[Letux-kernel] Pyra game buttons

Michael Mrozek EvilDragon at openpandora.org
Mon Jan 21 11:00:41 CET 2019

On Mo, 2019-01-21 at 07:19 +0100, Andreas Kemnade wrote:

Hi,

yes, the reason for that is because the nubs are in an in-between state
:)

The driver we're currently using for the nubs is the same we used on
the Pandora. That is only a temporary solution.

The Pandora didn't have clickable buttons, so the current nub driver
doesn't use these.

The idea was to write a proper xinput driver so the nubs can be fully
used like a normal xinput system, for example a nub.

I'm not sure what the exact state is right now, but I think a basic
xinput driver does exist but no one worked on it to make it usable as a
mouse, so we're stuck somewhere inbetween.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Mrozek

-----------------------