[Letux-kernel] replacement for omap_hsmmc: hackish try to enable sdio interrupts

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Aug 31 17:52:52 CEST 2018

Hi,

> Am 31.08.2018 um 17:08 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have finally created a better patch for above-mentioned commit, so it can be
> upstreamed. It works with good performance. After testing on a letux 3704 (so I have both with and without
> level shifter), I will probably send the patch upstream. It seems te be independant
> of the other dt things.

Looks good. If we have something ready for upstreaming, please do so!

Just spotted a typo in the commit message:

s/preperly/properly/

What I am not sure is about the code style to have blank lines between pinmux entries or have not...
But DTS maintainers will complain and the compiler will make the same DTB out of it.

> Just one question: is the sdmmc2_dat4.sdmmc2_dir_dat1 setting correct?
> It differs from u-boot.

Hm. Good question. I would guess that kernel DT is correct and u-boot is untested, i.e. may be wrong. AFAIK, no GTA04 uses sdmmc2 in u-boot...

> The replacement patch is:
>    ARM: dts: gta04: add dt entries for proper setup of sdio irq
>
> which is in my work/letux-base/kemnade/libertas branch
>
> So I have a clean base for e.g. cleaning up the libertas suspend stuff finally.

Great and thanks,