[Letux-kernel] letux-4.14-rc1

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at debian.org
Sat Sep 23 08:00:42 CEST 2017

On 2017-09-19, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> rebase onto v4.14-rc1 is done.

Thanks!

Tested on the OpenPandora:

  4.14.0-rc1-letux+ #1468 SMP PREEMPT Mon Sep 18 00:26:34 CEST 2017
  armv7l GNU/Linux

Running Debian stretch.

> On the OpenPandora the Panel lacks Red and Green channels. I.e. a white window is shown in black and blue.

Yeah, the color on the LCD looks a bit washed out...

> But the Nubs are working now.

Didn't get the Nubs working; is there some user-space configuration
needed?

> WiFi still broken.

Confirmed.

> http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.14-rc1/

Also available at https:// :)

Also tested:

Frambuffer: works on console and X (color appears washed out, as above)

Touchscreen: OK

USB: internal hub loads, no devices recognized plugged into USB port on
  back. Is there user-space configuration needed to enable USB?

USB-OTG: g_ether loads, device is recognized on the other end, but never
  gets a DHCP lease (notably, this works with 4.12.x from Debian).

keyboard: most regular keys work fine, in both X and on console.
  <, and >. keys seem to be {[ and }], respectively.
  Fn-key combos do not work.

battery charging: OK

battery power: OK

ac power: OK