[Gta04-owner] metapackage for illume / e17

tgrauss tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Fri Jan 5 21:34:43 CET 2018

Hi,

Thank you it is working, I can ssh to the gta04 now :)
Also a big thank you for the net.ifnames tip. It was some times now
that I was wondering why they changed the naming convention of network
interfaces. I didn't know that we could come back to the standard
naming :) it is much better now.

Now my next problem is to get the gta04 to go on the internet. The
problem is that my wifi network is also on a 192.168.0 network and if I
want to access the gta04, I must disable the wifi and internet.
I will try to change the default address of the gta04 (192.168.4.202
maybe) and try to route the usb adapter to the wifi adapter for
internet.
If you have some tips, they would be welcomed :)

Regards

Thierry