[Gta04-owner] SOLVED: re-installing qtmoko broken?

Erich Wälde ew.ng7125 at nassur.net
Thu Feb 9 21:41:00 CET 2017

Hello all,

thank you for your hints --- I had of course long forgotten,
that I did install it the way, Jake suggested! :-)

It does boot qtmoko-56 now. I cannot express properly, how much
I missed things like the actual current consumption, fairly
quick reaction to plugging power in, a keyboard which can
actually be used on a terminal window! Not to speak of
LAN via USB without starting funny adb commands ...

Now lets see, whether I can get "navit" and "wlan" working
again.

Thank you all for making this possible! I would have a really
hard time to decide on a replacement.

Cheers,
Erich

H. Nikolaus Schaller writes:

> Hi Erich,
>
>> Am 07.02.2017 um 22:49 schrieb jake42 <jake42 at rommel.stw.uni-erlangen.de>:
>>
>> On 07.02.2017 21:40, Erich Wälde wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> my trusty gta04/qtmoko has given up a few weeks ago (probably
>>> the content of the sdcard corrupted).

<schnipp>