[Gta04-owner] installing / configuring replicant

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Thu Feb 9 21:12:07 CET 2017

Hi,

I want to have replicant with voice hw routing and a recent kernel.
I have a kernel doing hardware routing with that kernel and a mixer
configuration which requires no arecord/aplay running.

So about the kernel:
I guess I have to cherry-pick everything between letux-4.9.4 and
work/lukas/android-4.9
and build a letux-defconifg-kernel with that.

There is:
http://download.goldelico.com/letux-replicant/4.2/20160626-kernel-4.6.tbz

So I replace the kernel there and then edit
system/etc/tinyalsa-audio.xml

But where do I en/disable the replicant equivalent to
arecord | aplay?

I think I have to disable the script system/voice-routing-init.sh
by writing an exit 0 in there because that searches for obsolete paths
since gpio186 is no longer exported

Or do I really need to rebuild the full replicant?

Any hints?

Regards,
Andreas