[Gta04-owner] Patches for replicant main repositories

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Dec 30 15:11:02 CET 2017

Hi,

> Am 30.12.2017 um 12:04 schrieb Josua Mayer <josua.mayer97 at gmail.com>:

> Nikolaus, if you could create projects for /external/toybox and /build, then I'll put my patches there.
> Note: There will be a new version of that modules.dep patch to build.
>
> I think we should keep these changes on our side for a while before merging such things back to replicant, to see if we want them to stick.

Yes, we are a bigger group of GTA04 owners so we should start with
alpha/beta versions on our repos and then upstream for the broader group.

So you need additional git repos to http://git.goldelico.com:

gta04-replicant.git <http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-replicant.git;a=summary>
gta04-replicant-vendor.git <http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-replicant.git;a=summary>
gta04-replicant-device.git <http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-replicant.git;a=summary>

Please give me a list of git-name + description so that I can add them and give
you required access rights.