[Gta04-owner] Patches for replicant main repositories

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:36:49 CET 2017

Hi Nikolaus,

Am 30.12.2017 um 15:11 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller:
> Hi,
>
>> Am 30.12.2017 um 12:04 schrieb Josua Mayer <josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
>> <mailto:josua.mayer97 at gmail.com>>:
>
>> Nikolaus, if you could create projects for /external/toybox and
>> /build, then I'll put my patches there.
>> Note: There will be a new version of that modules.dep patch to build.
>>
>> I think we should keep these changes on our side for a while before
>> merging such things back to replicant, to see if we want them to stick.
>
> Yes, we are a bigger group of GTA04 owners so we should start with
> alpha/beta versions on our repos and then upstream for the broader group.
>
> So you need additional git repos to http://git.goldelico.com:
>
> gta04-replicant.git
> <http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-replicant.git;a=summary>
> gta04-replicant-vendor.git
> <http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-replicant.git;a=summary>
> gta04-replicant-device.git
> <http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-replicant.git;a=summary>
>
> Please give me a list of git-name + description so that I can add them
> and give
> you required access rights.
android_external_toybox.git: monolithic implementation of essential
linux userspace tools such as ls, cat, modprobe, ...
build.git (maybe we should call it android_platform_build, because it
lives in platform/build on Googles git): central android build system
Andreas, did I miss one?

In addition I might want to fork system/core/libsync/, if I can get
drm_hwcomposer to initialize fully.
That is android_system_core: no idea on a suitable description though