[Gta04-owner] Patches for replicant main repositories

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Fri Dec 29 22:12:55 CET 2017

Hi,

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 21:49:10 +0100

> > Am 28.12.2017 um 11:01 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info>:
> >
> > On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:40:35 +0100
> > Lukas Maerdian <luk at slyon.de> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,

> > sorry, wrong
> >
> > https://code.fossencdi.org/replicant_build.git

> >> Unfortunately forks of the repos are necessary AFAIK (so we can
> >> overwrite them in our local_manifest.xml).
> >>
> > and then we just need to find a conveniet place to put them...
> > As said afaik I cannot create projects on
> > http://projects.goldelico.com, so I cannot initialize git repos there
> > myself. So Nikolaus has to help out if we decide to put them there.
>
> I'd like to keep things together.
>
> But what is the problem? Do you need write access to the existing repo?

I have write access, but can I also create subprojects of
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-replicant/?
I did not find how to do that.

> Lukas did have multiple versions (2.3, 4.0 and 4.2) in just 3 repos
> so that adding 6.x should not require anything special beyond that?

So basically I have two options:
a) remove everything modprobe based.
b) fork these three above-mentioned code.fossencdi.org repos to
have a working modprobe

Regards,
Andreas