[Gta04-owner] QtMoko snapshot

tgrauss tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Fri Dec 29 21:53:29 CET 2017

Yes, it is a gta04a5.

But I still don't know what I did wrong.
I flashed the right updated boot loader as suggested a few days ago
without problem.

Maybe I messed up with makesd when trying to install debian on the sd
card. But why did it reflash u-boot on the phone immediately after
inserting the battery. I didn't press the aux and power button?

Regards

Thierry

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 21:41:45 +0100