[Gta04-owner] Antwort: GTA04A5 production status

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Jun 10 12:46:37 CEST 2016

Hello Nikolaus,

I did good old and _reliable_ bank transfer to Neo900 UG _after_ all the
trouble with separating them from GD.

I don't want to recall money as long as I can down-to-earth expect to get
a NEO900 within a reasonable time, because I pay much respect to all of
you guys.

My considerations and questions are:
  -  How long will it still take to get a NEO900?
  -  Does it make sense to get a GTA04A5 in the meantime?
  -  Will the projects that you plan - especially QtMoko2 - still work
(reasonably) on my GTA04A4?
  -  How much is the effect of the deeper power down states of the
GTA04A5?
  - ...
  - ...

Best regards