[Gta04-owner] Antwort: GTA04A5 production status

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Jun 10 12:24:49 CEST 2016

Hi Sven,

> Am 10.06.2016 um 11:56 schrieb Sven Dyroff <S.Dyroff at phytec.de>:
>
> Hello Nikolaus,
>
> congratulations!
>
> Up to now I didn't order, because I still have an order running for NEO900 and actually intended to move to it.

I see.

> But when I now check neo900.org again, I see that there hasn't been any activity anymore since April. Are my 450 EUR that I placed for NEO900 - and absolutely intentionally didn't use Paypal for that - lost, so that I now should ruefully return to you?

Well, I can't say much on this since i am no longer directly involved in the Neo900 project. I do only irregularily follow neo900.org (which is indeed not updated often), the maemo forums and IRC. Therefore I do only know that the Neo900 core team has found someone to work on the prototype PCB layout.

Did you pay directly to Neo900 UG since I can't find you on the original Neo900 orders in my shop? Then you should negotiate with them about a (partial?) refund first.