[Gta04-owner] Antwort: GTA04A5 production status

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Jun 10 11:56:47 CEST 2016

Hello Nikolaus,

congratulations!

Up to now I didn't order, because I still have an order running for NEO900
and actually intended to move to it.

But when I now check neo900.org again, I see that there hasn't been any
activity anymore since April. Are my 450 EUR that I placed for NEO900 -
and absolutely intentionally didn't use Paypal for that - lost, so that I
now should ruefully return to you?

Best regards
   Sven