[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5 production status

tgrauss tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Fri Jun 10 11:49:47 CEST 2016

Hi Nikolaus,

Great news :)

I have ordered a full Letux 2804 and paid everything. But at the time,
it was still with the cheaper wifi chip and not the new one.
How will I pay for this ?
Also for the camera, I guess that if I order the camera module on the
shop, it will ask for shipping charges even if the camera will be
included with the letux 2804.
So what is the procedure in this case?

By the way, you should update the data in the shop as it is still
written that the phone has 512MB RAM and 1GB flash.

Best regards

Thierry GRAUSS