[Gta04-owner] [ANN]: decided to start production for GTA04A5 boards

Moritz Schilling moritz.k.schilling at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:30:03 CEST 2015

Hi,

that are really good news, since my touchscreen is damaged irreparably.
I have a question about the GSM chip interconnection.
Are there any connections from other hardware (e.g. Microphone etc.) apart
from the OMAP to the GSM modem?
This is of great concern with respect to security since the firmware is not
open.

Best regards,

Moritz