[Gta04-owner] [ANN]: decided to start production for GTA04A5 boards

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Sep 9 09:47:57 CEST 2015

Hi,

Am 01.08.2015 um 07:36 schrieb Frequent Doe <frequent.doe at gmail.com>:

> Outstanding! I reserved a device, but I do not have access to a plastic
> case. How do I make sure to get one?

As soon as we have finished planning (takes a little longer than anticipated), there will be two offers:
a) bare GTA04A5 board
b) GTA04A5 board in plastics case (and with battery, display, speakers etc.)

You can then simply choose between both to modify your reservation.

> I also would like to know if all
> devices will be equipped with an GTM601W UMTS modules, or if there is a
> special request needed? KR

Yes, all will have GTM601W. We already have stocked them.