[Gta04-owner] Letux / GTA04 kernel

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Sep 2 12:11:31 CEST 2015

Hi,
I have merged linus/v4.2 into our kernel and it appears to work - but first impression is that it has some
problems compared to 4.1 (at least on OMAP5). Details need more testing time.

To make testing easier, I have added a new branch to our repo where you can always find the “latest"
source tree:

	http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/latest

It is usually a copy of the release branches which follow linux release candidate names.

So please do tests and report issues.

If you do not do testing but want to support  a better kernel for all our devices, please consider to donate
to the project:

	http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04%3ADonation

Unfortunately I have to observe that in the last months such donations have reached a new minimum…

Donations allow us to hire paid developers which raises priorities, speeds up finding patches and
improves quality. If you want to be hired, please let me know. We have a bug tracker here so that you
can see what is needed:

	http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/issues/

BR and thanks,