[Gta04-owner] Replicant 2014.08 GPS app ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Sep 12 08:45:50 CEST 2014

On Sep 10, Lukas Maerdian wrote:

> I've tested GPS with OSMAnd, which you can find in FDroid.

ACK, gps works (with OSMAnd)

one question about power management -- should it work ?

in air plane mode with display and everything off  (no sim installed)
it runs out of battery after some few hours.

I've just charged it and try to get some numbers around lunch/afternoon
without touching it anymore before then...

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\