[Gta04-owner] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 Update (suspend + accel)

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Fri May 23 13:26:31 CEST 2014

On 17.05.2014 13:45 UTC+0200, Alexandre Roumiantsev wrote:
> Follow Lukas and Nicolaus idea I get subj with LIS302 accel working. At
> least same as Lukas announcement:
>
>> * Sensors: basic support for acceleration sensor (other sensors might
>>   crash if used)
>>   --> Good test cases are the "Free Fall" game and "Sensor Readout" app,
>>       as found in F-Droid.
>
> I can see acceleroment info with  "Sensor Readout" and play at "Free
> Fall" game.
> Find in attachment the patch.
>
> Alexandre.

Hi Alexandre!

Thanks a lot for your patches. Your LIS302 kernel patch is now part of
the "production-3.12.7" kernel and the "3.12-replicant4" kernel at
git.goldelico.com.

Today I've also used you libsensors patch, to enable LIS302 userspace
support in the Goldelico Replicant. I've modified it a litte: Instead of
checking for both accels in bma180.c I've added a new file "lis302.c",
so both sensors could coexist (some boards are deployed with both sensors).

It would be nice if you could test this setup (and potentially send
patches to fix something), as neither of my GTA04 boards has a LIS302
installed, so I cannot test. Also you might try to figure out correct
calibration values for the lis302 and add them to gta04_sensors.c and
convert the sensors values to the right range in lis302.c.

Regards,
  Lukas