[Gta04-owner] Replicant-4.2 for GTA04

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Mon Mar 24 09:07:44 CET 2014

Can you please send a patch of your bq27x00_battery.c changes, so we
can have a look at it and our kernel devs can push it upstream, if it
fixes a problem? I cannot test your binary image, as I cannot see any
battery problem with my device. Can somebody who still has battery
problems on Replicant, which are not related to corroded battery pads,
old uboot or uncalibrated battery please try this image and report the
findings?

BR,
  Lukas