[Gta04-owner] Replicant-4.2 for GTA04

Alexandre Roumiantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Mon Mar 24 17:28:50 CET 2014

Hello

> Can you please send a patch of your bq27x00_battery.c changes, so we
> can have a look at it and our kernel devs can push it upstream, if it
> fixes a problem?
Here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBbXZHLVUyUTBWMW8/edit?usp=sharing
is my version of bq27x00_battery.c. But it is too experimental and should
used only for comparison. It is too far to be a regular patch.
> I cannot test your binary image, as I cannot see any
> battery problem with my device. Can somebody who still has battery
> problems on Replicant, which are not related to corroded battery pads,
> old uboot or uncalibrated battery please try this image and report the
> findings?
I would like to get some feedback from somebody, who has GTA04 subj about
battery status display behavior, to have more info then only from my own unit.
 For me, the battery behavior in new experimental build is more suitable.
I repeat that battery technical detail is new for me and I would like that
somebody, who knows technical well give explanation why old version of driver
looks better then new one.

Best regards, Alexandre.