[Gta04-owner] Replicant-4.2 for GTA04

Alexandre Roumiantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Sun Mar 23 17:57:54 CET 2014

Hello,

Please, put attention to build:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBbDU0cmx6Z1Fvd1k/edit?usp=sharing
, which differs from the previous one I have published  ( at
http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2014-March/005490.html:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBOHZTT1k2UmtMSHc/edit?usp=sharing ) only in driver bq27x00_battery.c. The build include a version of the driver from the Replicant-2.3 kernel ( 3.2 kernel ) with minimal changes for 3.12 kernel. For me, the battery behavior in the today build is more suitable.
Unfortunately battery technical detail is new for me. May be somebody
can give explanation why old version of driver is more good then new
one.
Any feedback accessible, Alexandre