[Gta04-owner] Upstream Replicant 4.2 support for GTA04

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Sun Mar 9 11:39:17 CET 2014

> So, PaulK should check his battery pads, before modifying the
> bq27x00-battery driver.

Apparently, there is something wrong with my old battery, since it works
with a new battery (that I just unpacked). However, the new battery is
not calibrated so it doesn't return the current charge, but I suppose
that's normal for the first cycle.

The other battery still doesn't work on gta04, while I scratched the
pads (which didn't look corroded by the way). However, it does work on
the gta02 and reports the charge nicely, so I doubt the HDQ chip is
dead.

Any thoughts on this?

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer