[Gta04-owner] Kickstarter?

mx4812 at arcor.de mx4812 at arcor.de
Sun Mar 2 18:03:42 CET 2014

> I have read the email from only 20 units (including mine). Which was
> expected (as the G. A. and A. iP. are more popular devices).
>
> To speed things up I like to know what you think about kickstarter and
> other crowd-funding plattforms? Currently, no [1] project could be
> found. So why not create such a campaign there? There is also a category
> "Technology" [2] where the GTA04 will perfectly match in.

The question whether to buy a GTA replacement board may answer itself
easily for most of the crowd (regardless if they own a GTA), by holding an
openmoko phone in one hand, and a N900  in the other.
-> http://neo900.org

Something like a delicious dPhone replacement board is not even on the horizon,
but any true new crowding project would certainly have to include a popular casing and display
idea (around the GTA/Neo board, or fitting the board again) to be successfull again.