[Gta04-owner] What is missing for daily usage _right now_? + rewards

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:48:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

just to stir things up a bit, I guess...

For me, daily usage of my GTA04 is hampered by the following issues:

- No working BlueTooth handsfree profile with working (phonecall)
audio. I need this to be able to use the GTA04 in my car. Not that I
drive around much, but still.
- Problematic power management. 'Suspend' usage hovers around 28mA for
me (using QtMoko).

I'm willing to put forward:
- 100 euros to the person or team that gets BlueTooth carkit usage working
- 4*(2^floor(mA saved/3)) euros to the person or team that gets
suspend power usage down. Basically: 4 euros at 3mA, every 3 mA the
rewards gets doubled. Saving 28mA will get you 2048 euro.

Note:
- I want to see both BlueTooth and power usage improvement on _my_
GTA04 running QtMoko. If you fix only one of the issues above, you'll
get rewarded for that issue.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0