[Gta04-owner] Kernel 3.16-rc2

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Mon Jun 23 13:34:54 CEST 2014

On 06/23/2014 01:43 AM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> Hi,
> Linus has become faster than ever. Just 12 days after 3.15.0 he has already published 3.16-rc2…
>
> I have merged it with our tree and please test and have a look into the diffs/patches and issues:
>
> 	https://intranet.goldelico.de/git/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/3.16-rc2
> 	http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/issues/
>
> And please support this either by spending some time testing or programming or small donations are also welcome!
>
> 	http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04%3ADonation
>
> BR,
> Nikolaus

Thank you for all your work on this,

I might be able to help, but I am new to device tree and have a couple
questions:

Which device-tree do I use?  I see several.  My device is a gta04a4 from
the group tour.

Is it correct that I run

cat arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-gta04.dtb >> arch/arm/boot/zImage

before making uImage to use a devicetree?

Thanks,

Ben