[Gta04-owner] Battery calibrated

Sven openmoko at maricon.de
Sun Feb 24 23:35:59 CET 2013

Hello,

since today my battery seems to claim that it's calibrated. QtMoko v52
unexpectedly began to show a working battery icon and its Neocontrol
started to give proper values.

FWIW, here's what I did:

- Loaded the battery up to full.
- Listened to music player for several hours.
- Suspend the phone for several hours.
- Surfing in the internet until QtMoko throws message that battery is
going to be very weak.
- Reloaded battery again until full.

So no trickle charge is needed in order to calibrate (I never did that).
QtMoko's message claiming very low battery status seems already to be
sufficient (according to Neocontrol you then still have several minutes
until complete shutdown).

By the way: Good sound quality, it was a pleasure!

Best regards
    Sven