[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v53

"Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" beniwtv at relamp.tk
Fri Feb 22 13:02:46 CET 2013

On 02/17/2013 02:29 PM, "Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" wrote:
> On 02/15/2013 01:09 PM, Radek Polak wrote:
>>

> 2) I have currently Navit configured the way I like it, however, when
> I start it from QtMoko all I get is a black screen. From command line
> using qpe.env it does work fine each time.

I started qpe.sh from the command line, and starting Navit gives:

navit:main_init:Warning: LC_ALL is set, this might lead to problems
(e.g. strange positions from GPS)
navit: Error - No such option: `n'
navit usage:
navit [options] [configfile]
    -c <file>: use <file> as config file
    -d <n>: set the global debug output level to <n> (0-3). Overrides
setting from config file.
    -h: print this usage info and exit.
    -v: Print the version and exit.
navit: Error - No such option: `o'
navit usage:
navit [options] [configfile]
    -c <file>: use <file> as config file
    -d <n>: set the global debug output level to <n> (0-3). Overrides
setting from config file.
    -h: print this usage info and exit.
    -v: Print the version and exit.

The desktop file in apps/Applications contains:

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Navit
Comment=Car navigation program
Exec=navit
Icon=navit/navit
Type=Application

Any ideas why QtMoko seems to append things to the command line?

Thanks,
Ben