[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v53

"Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" beniwtv at relamp.tk
Fri Feb 22 13:20:48 CET 2013

On 02/22/2013 01:02 PM, "Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" wrote:
> On 02/17/2013 02:29 PM, "Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" wrote:
>> On 02/15/2013 01:09 PM, Radek Polak wrote:
>>>

>> 2) I have currently Navit configured the way I like it, however, when
>> I start it from QtMoko all I get is a black screen. From command line
>> using qpe.env it does work fine each time.
>>

> I started qpe.sh from the command line, and starting Navit gives:
>
> navit:main_init:Warning: LC_ALL is set, this might lead to problems
> (e.g. strange positions from GPS)
> navit: Error - No such option: `n'
> navit usage:
> navit [options] [configfile]
>     -c <file>: use <file> as config file
>     -d <n>: set the global debug output level to <n> (0-3). Overrides
> setting from config file.
>     -h: print this usage info and exit.
>     -v: Print the version and exit.
> navit: Error - No such option: `o'
> navit usage:
> navit [options] [configfile]
>     -c <file>: use <file> as config file
>     -d <n>: set the global debug output level to <n> (0-3). Overrides
> setting from config file.
>     -h: print this usage info and exit.
>     -v: Print the version and exit.
>
> The desktop file in apps/Applications contains:
>
> [Desktop Entry]
> Name=Navit
> Comment=Car navigation program
> Exec=navit
> Icon=navit/navit
> Type=Application

Some more info...

Strangely enough, launching navit from the "Terminal" application does
work fine, even when started with ./navit -no, as to reproduce the error
above.

Also, after a few minutes on this black screen, navit will crash, and I
have noticed something: Changing the .desktop file will not have any
effect. Maybe I'm not searching in the right place?

Ben