[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v53

"Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk" beniwtv at relamp.tk
Sun Feb 17 14:29:54 CET 2013

On 02/15/2013 01:09 PM, Radek Polak wrote:

> It will fetch GPSD daemon - QtMoko now uses it for GPS data and it
> must be congured. Edit /etc/default/gpsd and make sure it has:
>

> START_DAEMON="true"
>
> DEVICES="/dev/ttyO1"

Hi again,

After a few days testing this version, I am very pleased with it!

Some bugs I have noted (not sure if only v53 or earlier too):

1) Saving the voicemail number does not work, you can input the number
but if you re-open it then the number is gone.

2) I have currently Navit configured the way I like it, however, when I
start it from QtMoko all I get is a black screen. From command line
using qpe.env it does work fine each time.

The biggest issue is right now the Navit bug, which only happens when
started through QtMoko. Any ideas how to debug this?

Best regards,
Ben