[Gta04-owner] MMCX connector

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Tue Feb 19 11:20:55 CET 2013

Am 19.02.2013 10:59, schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:
>> Another question on external antenna:
>>
>> I see that "cat /sys/class/regulator/regulator.8/microvolts" shows
>> 2.8V but I cannot find gpio144 and gpio145 any more within
>> "/sys/devices/virtual/gpio". It's also not possible to get them within
>> "/sys/class/gpio". Where have these both gpios been moved to?
>
> I was also wondering recently. I think they are missing in the 3.x kernels.

They're gone since 3.5, as Neil Brown's GPS driver handles power-on/off
and antenna switches automatically. Please refer to [1] for further
information.

Just open /dev/ttyO1 and GPS is powered on. Once no process has
/dev/ttyO1 opened anymore GPS is powered off.

You can find some info about the antenna in /sys (I don't remember the
exact path though, just grep for "gps").

Regards,
Lukas

[1]
http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-February/003995.html