[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: MMCX connector

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Tue Feb 19 12:00:01 CET 2013

Hello Nikolaus,

> Oops. How did that happen?

I just tried to insert the AT-65 from Pulster once more and wondered why
it will not snap in anymore. Then I found that the connector was loosely
falling around within the case, rattling when being shaked.

> Can you share a photo?

After having detected the desaster I opened the case, removed the board
and removed the connector in order to prevent it from making short
circuits. Can you imagine how happy I am that I also managed to reassemble
the phone and that tests revealed that at least all the rest is still
working? Please understand that currently I don't want to reopen it
anymore...  ;-)

I now have a loose MMCX connector and in my opinion it got too few
soldering paste in order to be stable.

Best regards
   Sven