[Gta04-owner] MMCX connector + QtMoko v53

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Tue Feb 19 12:34:24 CET 2013

Hello Lukas,

ok, but wouldn't it make sense to still have these both gpios at least as
read only?

By the way: I updated to QtMoko v53 in order to make the tests with GPS.
First thing I had to find out after update is that Terminal console does
not work any more on QtMoko v53. Trying to call it does only result in an
restart of QtMoko v53. ssh-console still works.

Best regards
   Sven