[Gta04-owner] Make bootsplash survive after kernel load

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at paulk.fr
Tue Apr 23 21:54:21 CEST 2013

I've been playing around with the GTA04 bootloaders and especially tried
to get u-boot to display a boot splash before starting the kernel.

The problem seems that as soon as the kernel is loading, the screen
fills up with random pixels while I would really like to see the boot
splash survive up to the UI start (just like it is done on other phones
that I know).

Any hind or lead that could help me achieve that?

Thanks,

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us