[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v48 - Sound

Gilles Filippini gilles.filippini at free.fr
Sat Sep 15 21:07:11 CEST 2012

Gilles Filippini a écrit , Le 15/09/2012 15:00:
> Radek Polak a écrit , Le 15/09/2012 14:02:

>>> I guess this is an A4 since I received it last week. Where should I look
>>> to know it with certainty?
>>
>> A4 has this sysfs file:
>>
>> 	/sys/devices/virtual/gpio/gpio55/value
>
> This is an A4 then:
>  root at neo:~# cat /sys/devices/virtual/gpio/gpio55/value
>  1

>>> Aha. The context menu always wants me on headset. I have to manually
>>> switch to earpiece. And on the next call it's headset again...
>>>
>>> How is this handled?
>>
>> On my phone there are two radio buttons:
>>
>> 	o Speaker
>> 	o Earpiece
>>
>> Earpiece is default for every call. You can select Speaker to get loud volume.
>>
>> There should be no "headset" items unless you have headset jack plugged in.
>

> On my phone, with qtmoko-gta04 v48 and no tuning, I have three radio
> buttons:
> * Speaker
> * Earpiece
> * Headphones
>
> And Headphones is selected by default whereas no headset jack is plugged
> in. I guess the problem lies in headset detection, then. Could this be a
> hardware problem? In this case, is there a way to disable headset detection?

I've just set up yet another card (32 GB) with fresh qtmoko v48 install,
and it worked correctly just for the first call to voice mail. Then I
did suspend, and the Headphones default happened again.

Now whatever I do (including reboot with battery removing), Headphones
stays the default context. o_O

_g.