[Gta04-owner] Questions about OpenPhoenux 2804

Алексей fling at member.fsf.org
Wed Oct 10 09:25:30 CEST 2012

I have some questions about gta04 before I buy.
Sorry me if it is wrong place to ask.

http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04%20Complete
^ OpenPhoenux 2804 - Freerunner GTA04 upgrade.
1) Which hardware revision is used in this device?
2) Does it's case have stereo speakers?
3) Are GTA04:Camera and GTA04:RS232 provided with the device? It is not clear
from the description "…but without the original Openmoko power supply and
other accessories…".
4) How may I use gentoo on gta04? I do not see any how-to/guide about it.
Is it similar to FreeRunner setup? Do I just need to start with armv7a stages
and gta04 kernel? I'm about to use crossdev distcc with qemu kvm buildhost, is
it possible? What are hardware cflags of `TI DM3730 with 1000 MHz´? May you
please show me output of `echo "" | gcc -march=native -v -E - 2>&1 | grep cc1`?
5) Will bluetooth smartcardreader work with gta04? Which one should I buy?
I want to use this card > http://www.gemalto.com/products/dotnet_card/
I'm about to use bluetooth headset and keyboard, don't I need specific ones?
Will most bluetooth devices work?
6) May I use st2205 or similar devices with gta04 as a second display?
http://ssl.bulix.org/projects/lcd4linux/wiki/st2205