[Gta04-owner] [SHR]scale factor

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 23:47:20 CEST 2012

Hi List,

I haven't been able to figure out how to set the scale factor to 2 in SHR.

Upon installation the last few times (over a couple of months), SHR would boot
to a calibration screen, after which it would switch to the settings that are
available via the wrench in the top bar, but without the scaling applied.

I opened a couple of the files in /etc (via ssh), but didn't recognize
anything as the scaling option.

Where should I look?

By the way, I set SHR on a second partition, with QtMoko on the first.
Switchin from QtMoko to SHR works very well; is the reverse already
implemented in SHR? (I'll probably find out once I got the correct scaling,
but just wondering ;-) )

Thanks!

Best regards,

Boudewijn