[Gta04-owner] [SHR]scale factor

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 13:04:54 CEST 2012

On Friday 05 October 2012 23:47:20 Boudewijn wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I haven't been able to figure out how to set the scale factor to 2 in SHR.
In the mean time I found a pointer at the enlightenment trac:
 ELM_SCALE - This sets the scaling factor, overriding the scaling factor found
 on the root window property. It should be a float of the format 1.0, 2.0,
 0.634 etc.
I found the property in /etc/profiles.d/elementary.sh, where it actually said
export ELM_SCALE=2

I'm giving it a try with ELM_SCALE=1 and with ELM_SCALE=2.0, to see if either
option gives any improvement.

(The issue I had, was that only a small part of the screen was visible,
stretched over the whole physical display.)

Regards,

Boudewijn