[Gta04-owner] [QtMoko] Wifi

Griera griera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:49:53 CET 2012

Hello:

I am trying to use the wifi GTA04, but did not work. I've done:

   root at neo:~# apt-get install libertas-firmware wireless-tools
   root at neo:~# root at neo:~# sh /opt/qtmoko/bin/wifi-poweron.sh
       error binding control socket, seems udevd is already running
       WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/options, it will be ignored in a future release.
   root at neo:~# iwconfig
       hso0      no wireless extensions.
       lo        no wireless extensions.
       usb0      no wireless extensions.
       pan0      no wireless extensions.
   root at neo:~#
   root at neo:~# iwlist pan0 scan
       pan0      Interface doesn't support scanning.

Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot. Griera.