[Gta04-owner] Bluetooth handsfree unit

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 27 16:00:18 CET 2012

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 03:20:13 PM Gilles Filippini wrote:

> What sequence leads to this question? I haven't had it asked during
> my tests.
> Is it v50 or an older release? In case it's v50, I'll try a fresh
> install to make sure I didn't mess the config.

This question is in qmplayer - this is only for A2DP profile - that is the
high quality audio profile where you listen music. The button for conntecting
A2DP profile is quite hidden in QtMoko - you have to select "discover
services" or something like from context menu on your headset in the remote
devices dialog.

For phone calls handsfree profile is used - that is low quality profile with
low latencies.

We should fix the bug and correctly display the A2DP button. And we should
remove the third button which has never been working for me...

Regards

Radek