[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v49 - Look and feel

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 11:46:21 CET 2012

On Tuesday 27 November 2012 11:01:58 Sven Dyroff wrote:
> - See QtMoko booting for unusual long time -> Slowly anger arises again.
> What's going wrong?
I recall it's QtMokos' "initial setup", building databases and such. Next time
should be faster.

Besides, it could be that the new media engine is misbehaving a bit (gstreamer
is the ME, or is it pulseaudio? I keep mixing up the bits, pieces and labels)

As you say, I think it is good (and only useful) to have honest opinions on
the list (and in general life). I also think the project is a small community
with an even smaller number of people spending a lot of time (and fun) in the
project. I know you have been around quite a while, so I don't tell anything
new. No matter how honest the facts are, the flowery adjectives around it may
not improve someones willingness to share their improvements with the
community.

Best regards,

Boudewijn