[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v49 - Look and feel

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 27 12:56:13 CET 2012

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:37:56 AM Griera wrote:

> Version 47 is really the most stable? I have installed version 48, but
> at the moment, I prefer a more stable release than a version with more
> features (my only phone is GTA04 and I use it daily). Where do I find
> the version uc 47? In the directory only find versions 48-50.

I used to keep all old releases on sourceforge. But there must be some quota
or something which causes the downloads to stop working, so now i regulary
delete old releases.

I'd give v50 a try. I really dont think it's worth using old versions for some
mystic unknown reasons and i dont feel like troubleshooting bugs that have
been fixed meanwhile...

If you really really want v47 i can upload it again.

Regards

Radek