[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v49

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Nov 26 06:39:59 CET 2012

On Sunday, November 25, 2012 07:10:51 PM EdorFaus wrote:

> Of course, automatic rescanning can be nice in some circumstances - so
> it could still be an option - but I'm not so sure it should be default,
> and definitely shouldn't be mandatory like it is now. (Even if the bug
> is fixed, if it rescans at the wrong time, it might move your intended
> target just as you press it...)

I think that it should be fixed in a way that once the network is displayed it
will never change it's index. Just never remove the items, only update signal
and append new entries at the end.

I think the automatic rescan is quite needed - in many cases the network is
not displayed on the first scan, but it appears on the second scan...

Regards

Radek