[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v49

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:52:47 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:16 PM, arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de> wrote:

>>> Sometimes you can do this but the passphrase gets saved against the
>>> wrong account.
>>

>> I should add that you can see this if you look at the wlan0.conf file
>> (in /home/root/Applications/Network/config) in an editor.  In fact,
>> possibly a way of working around this bug would be to edit that file by
>> hand.  But if you try that, make sure you understand the file
>> completely, and also exit the Internet screen, first
>

> hrm, yes ... clumsy.
> i got a passphrase of mixed upper/lower case letters and numbers 28
> characters long -- i'll never type than more than once!
> typed it in and it didn't work -- does not connect.

I was lucky and entered my 60 "ChAract3e1" passphrase correctly on the
first try! But I hat problems to select the right network to connect
to. Sometimes it switches to one I did not select. Probably when the
list gets updated and you have not yet answered the question if you
really want to connect to the selected network, the selection changes
and so your answer ('yes') is not correct anymore...

Regards,
  Christoph