[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v49

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 20 08:42:02 CET 2012

On Monday, November 19, 2012 10:47:24 PM Josua Mayer wrote:

> work as it should. Connecting to an unencrypted AccessPoint at
> university worked fine and I could see the login-page for guests, but
> the encrypted one[1] just wont connect.

Have you correctly setup the encryption parameters like password, wpa/wep?

In qtmoko the setup is quite clumsy, but IIRC at the end it always worked.

Go to Settings->Internet->select "Properties" from conext menu on "Wireless
Lan" item->Wireless encryption->choose the secured network from combo box and
fill in the properties.

Regards

Radek