[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v49

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 22:47:24 CET 2012

Am 19.11.2012 21:57, schrieb Gerhard Wichert:
> Hi Radek,
> A small feedback from my site. Installed v49 on a sdscard. WLAN is
> working and got a GPS fix in NeronGPS. On incoming calls phone is just
> vibrating, no ringtone. On voice notes the recording level doesn't
> change, just a flat line and deleting the last note will freeze the
> program.
> Thanks for your commitment and carry on the good work,
> Gerhard

I have some feedback too. I received the first incoming call today sicne
the update, the phone vibrated ,rang and I could hear the other side
fine. I was reported a loud noise though. And sadly, my WLAN will not
work as it should. Connecting to an unencrypted AccessPoint at
university worked fine and I could see the login-page for guests, but
the encrypted one[1] just wont connect. It is connecting, then not
connected. And finally claims to be connected to <hidden>. No internet
access then though, not even an ip on the wlan device shown by ifconfig.
But at least it works as phone fine now which made me pretty happy :)

Josua