[Gta04-owner] How to bring forward the community?

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Mon Feb 27 12:13:09 CET 2012

Hello,

> Hi all,
> while I am still fiddling with GTA04 production yield issues, I think it
is
> important to reason about the big view.
>
> So I would like to encourage to share what you are working on
> (kernel? driver? user space?) and what you think would bring forward
> the Openmoko community a small or big step.. Any idea is welcome
> (even if you think we already know about it).
>
> Nikolaus

I'm interested in assembling a basic QtMoko-documentation for the GTA04. I
think it would help new users (like me) very much, if there would be a
central place where they can read how to handle the phone after they have
managed to get it booting.

I think the best way to realize this aim would be a Wiki, where only
registered GTA04-users can write to. That would mean it should be hosted
by Golden Delicious. It should offer the possibility to put screenshots in
it and to describe them. Very important: It should be mandatory for every
posted article that in its headline it must be declared for which version
of QtMoko this article has been written!

Currently it's a pity that people like me are to stress a high
sophisticated mailinglist like this with low-level questions and given
answers are lost for others, who join to this list later. At least answers
given to my questions I would be happy if I could preserve them in such a
way for upcoming users.

Sven