[Gta04-owner] How to bring forward the community?

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Mon Feb 27 12:11:10 CET 2012

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012, Christ van Willegen wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:35, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
> <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
>> So I would like to encourage to share what you are working on
>> (kernel? driver? user space?) and what you think would bring forward
>> the Openmoko community a small or big step..
>
> I'm busy in getting people interested in working on the GTA04 by
> donating GTA04 boards.

I would be willing to donate (another) GTA04, if Nikolaus has some left.
Don't know about the current production state.
Since I'm a userlevel software developer, I'd give the piece to someone
who's doing kernel and driver development.

I'm also kind of sponsoring and testing the 3D printing project of Lukas
and could donate those printed case parts which I actually don't need.

Alex.